Ealing Golf ClubPerivale Lane
See more about this pub on WhatPub, CAMRA's national pub guide.
The current Clubhouse opened in 1930 but has been extended and updated several times over its life and has recently been refurbished throughout to a high standard. It features a virtual wall of windows that provide a panoramic view over the golf course and the river, with easy access through sliding doors into the gardens. It has two bars - the Felmingham Bar (named after a long-standing Member who left the Club a substantial legacy) which features a wall devoted to a display of many photographs of successful Ealing players, both past and present, in their times of triumph; the Lounge Bar is quieter and leads to the dining room.