Viaduct221 Uxbridge Road
See more about this pub on WhatPub, CAMRA's national pub guide.
Re-named around 1838 after the famous Wharncliffe Viaduct carrying the Great Western Main Line across the Brent Valley this pub is also in the shadow of Ealing Hospital and was originally the Coach & Horses when opened by 1730. A new tiled facade was added during the early part of the 20th century and a major refurbishment took place in 2005. Various railway memorabilia is displayed around this low ceiling pub, mirrors are plentiful including one with the brewery motif. The Lounge and Saloon are split by a partition. There is a raised restaurant area mostly reserved for diners. The children's area is close to the disabled toilet at the end of the bar in the lounge and contains toys. A dart board and subscription sports TV is available.