Ealing Park Tavern222 South Ealing Road
Built for the Royal Brewery in 1885 to a design by E W Lacey. RBC monograms are still visible in the arch of the porch. Very much a food led establishment with a separate dining area, the pub has regained its reputation having been the Penny Flyer for a period up to 2001. There are large windows, mirrors and plenty of woody panelling abound. The pub is locally listed by Ealing Council. Reopened in early December 2014 by ETM Group following an extensive refurbishment removing some of the historic features whilst restoring others. The Long Arm Brewery opened in 2015. Keg beers include Beavertown, Camden Town and Meantime. A range of bottled beers is also available usually from Brew by Numbers, Burning Sky, Hardknott, Ilkley, the Kernel and Tiny Rebel.