See more about this pub on WhatPub, CAMRA's national pub guide.
The only real ale pub left in Northolt. First mentioned in 1715 and licensed by 1746 the pub was rebuilt and extended first in 1925 and then in 1976. Was an Isleworth Brewery house before becoming a Beefeater for some years until taken over by M&B in 2008 when a further refurbishment followed. The pub and stables are locally listed by Ealing Council. (weekday offers on food). Whilst the pub had no function room an aea can be set aside for booking