Soldiers Return65 High Road
Due to the ongoing coronavirus pandemic this pub is currently offering additional services:
The pub will remain closed for the time being.
See more about this pub on WhatPub, CAMRA's national pub guide.
Originally a cottage and smithy built in 1828, this was converted into a pub by 1850. Close to the Hillingdon Trail, it is popular with ramblers at the weekend. Dart board and pool table available. Locally listed. A recent refurbishment has seen most of the wall separating the two bar areas removed. In October 2019 Lillie's Mango 'cider' was also available.