Queen's Head31 High Street
This grade II listed building is the oldest pub in Pinner and part of it dates back to 1540, although an ale house is believed to have stood on the site since the first Pinner Fair in 1336. The pub was known as the Crown Inn until 1715 when it was changed to the Queens Head because Queen Anne used to change horses here when riding between Hatfield and London. The attractive decor includes exposed wooden beams and panelling. Local CAMRA Harrow borough pub of the year 2015 & 2012. A new tenant took over in 2013 and has held several beer festivals.