Ascott144 Field End Road
1934 building later extended originally the Manor House. Modern refurbishment and renamed in late 2011 now focussing on food rather than sport. Comfortably furnished. Glass fronted gas fires. Quiz night Wednesdays. Timber smoking shelter at front with Jumbrella at the rear. Car park users need to sign the book at the bar. The pub is locally listed by Hillingdon Council.